Addy entries are due here in DC tomorrow, so naturally, we'll finish ours up - tomorrow.
No minute like the last minute.
Anyway, going through work and deciding what we should and could enter and what I'm embarassed we did last year, I had a few thoughts on categories I'd like to see:
- Best use of client-supplied photography
- Best print ad with way too much crap in it *
- Best campaign created from a single ad that somebody decided they wanted to turn into a campaign
- Best use of an awful logo
- Best use of your kids (a.k.a. The Ameritel Award)
- Best art direction although the copy sucks
- Best copywriting although the art direction totally blows
- Best concept ruined by the art direction and the copywriting
- Best bogus ad created just for the show
- Best reallyfastdisclaimerattheendofaradiospotthatnobodycanunderstandanyway
- Best use of "got (fill in the blank here)"? concept
- Best rip-off of something really original
- Best idea I had first but the client wouldn't f-ing run, damnit