Sunday, October 11, 2009

Nope. Don't get it.




















I looked up "Meltin' Pot" on the World Wide Internet Web, and I'm pretty sure these ads from Armando Testa, Turin, Italy (via I believe in Advertising) are for the jeans.

But, while I love the art direction and the photography really is very good, what I really think is that it was an excuse for all the creative people and the account people and the photographer and the assistants and the client to get to spend the day around hot-looking women.

I mean, the tag line "I dream. I am." ought to be amended to "I dream. I am. And I think I'll spend a little quality time with myself if you'll excuse me for a few minutes."

Exactly how the f*** this is supposed to sell jeans is beyond me.

Why can't we all just wear Levi's?

No comments: