Wednesday, April 2, 2008

There is so much I don't understand.























Right now, this moment, what I don’t understand is why people spend perfectly good money to run a print ad, tv spot or radio spot but don't seem to want to have something worth reading, watching or listening to. I mean there is some really goofy stuff floating around out there.

Last I looked, they don’t give space or time away. So why not go to just a little more trouble and expense to get something good? You know, something that will actually work?

My guess is that there are people who a) don’t know the difference between good and not good, b) simply have a different standard of good and not good than I do or c) for some reason, don’t need the creative to actually accomplish anything.

Then again, as I’ve said before, I’m probably just an idiot. Besides, right now I have a headache.

So here’s a picture I took of the Cherry Blossoms at dawn today. And one of Alfalfa.

No comments: